Better Marriages Conference 2013
Join us July 11-14 for the Better Marriages Conference: Educating Couples - Building Relationships in Raleigh, North Carolina!
CEUS provided for Professionals by Baylor University School of Social Work.
Register by May 15 for the lowest rate: $395 per couple ($40 discount for members of Better Marriages). Daily rates as well as rates for individuals are available.
You want your marriage transformed. You want to have the best relationship possible. Here's your chance to achieve the marriage of your dreams!
Enrich, enliven and energize your marriage with other couples from around the globe. Couples of all ages and stages of relationship.
Join us in Raleigh and:
• learn from Gary Chapman, bestselling author of The 5 Love Languages www.5lovelanguages.com
• experience Ultimate Date Night with Jay and Laura Laffoon www.jayandlaura.com
• learn from experts in the field of marriage education and marriage enrichment
• attend workshops on topics ranging from communication to sex to fun
• build bonding friendships with other couples who are making their marriage a priority
• spend quality time with your spouse
• remember why, if you had to choose, you'd choose each other all over again
• for pre-married couples, newlywed couples and long-time married couples - couples of all ages and stages of relationship
• CEUs available for therapists, clergy and other professionals
North Carolina's Capital city, Raleigh, offers the best of southern hospitality and the vibrancy of a big city without losing any of its park-like charm. Raleigh, the "City of Oaks", has been named One of the Coolest Small Cities in America, and a Top Ten Tastiest Towns in the South. Raleigh is home to world-class museums, live concerts, Broadway shows, historic sites, street parties, a robust night life and great dining. Raleigh 2 hours from the coast - Myrtle Beach, Virginia Beach, Carolina Beach . . . plan to arrive early and stay late!
The Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU) combines southern hospitality and high-tech amenities to be one of the friendliest airports for travel. Seven major airlines and their regional partners provide service to and from RDU, including American, Delta, United, US Airways, AirTran, Southwest and JetBlue.
We will be at the luxurious Hilton North Raleigh/Midtown with a fabulous guest room rate of $103. Nestled in the oaks, the Hilton is a mile from North Hills, an upscale shopping area with restaurants and shops.
Better Marriages Conference: Educating Couples - Building Relationships
Co-sponsored by Family Resource Center of Raleigh