by Eddie and Sylvia Robertson
adapted from Wonderful Wednesdays, available in our online bookstore here.
It is always a good time to create a Marriage Growth Plan. Where do you want your relationship to be in a month? A year? It can only happen if you plan for it to happen.
Before you begin, share your answers to these questions:
- Where have you made progress toward goals? No fair saying “nowhere.”
- Brainstorm fun ways to celebrate what you have accomplished.
Individually list; then combine lists:
- Three things you want for yourself
- Three things you want for your mate
- Three things you want for your marriage
Now, make a plan together knee to knee. Include goals for:
short term (two week)
mid term (6 month)
long term (a year or more)