What do you want for your relationship?
- More love?
- More respect?
- More relational skill?
- More mutually satisfying JOY?
Find it at the Better Marriages Conference!
- Meet and Learn from Dozens of Marriage Educators, Relationship Experts, and Authors.
Leave with “put into practice now” relationship tips.
When and Where
- The conference begins on Thursday, July 9 at 7 pm and ends Saturday, July 11 following dinner and dance.
- The conference hotel is the luxurious Sheraton Westport Lakeside Chalet Hotel with a group rate of $115 per night. The group rate is available 3 days before the conference and 3 days after – come early and stay late! To make reservations, visit our designated registration website or call 888-627-7066.
- To learn more about St. Louis, “Gateway to the West”, visit the convention and visitors bureau website.
- Early Bird Rate (until April 28) is $395 per couple if attending the full conference as a couple. $40 discount for members of Better Marriages.
- Early Bird Rate (until April 28) is $350 per individual if attending alone. $40 discount for members of Better Marriages.
- Fees include all keynote addresses, workshops, exhibits, bookstore, resource packet, opening night celebration (reception), and Saturday keynote, dinner, and dance.
Learn from dozens of nationally-known experts in the field of marriage education and enrichment. Leave the conference with new relational skills, principles, and practices. Leave the conference feeling inspired, encouraged, and closer to your partner. Find resources in the on-site bookstore and exhibits. Meet authors, relationship coaches, therapists, and program founders. Meet like-minded couples from around the globe who want to grow their relationship – to not simply survive, but thrive.
Read more about the outstanding speakers and presenters here.
Concurrent Workshops are included in your registration fee. (Pre-Conference Institute trainings are subject to additional fees.)
All workshops are open to all attendees. We offer Concurrent Workshops in 3 tracks: Couples, Professionals, and Faith-Based. The tracks do not limit who can attend; they are simply to help identify what you might expect from each workshop.
- Couples: Designed for couples to attend as a couple. Experiential in nature, these workshops include opportunities for couples to turn “knee-to-knee” and discuss how the topic impacts their relationship.
- Professionals: Information, research or curriculum will be presented that can be used by therapists, social workers, relationship coaches, mentors and Better Marriages leader couples. The workshop may be lecture or experiential. Though couples may attend, the workshop can be geared toward individuals.
- Faith-Based: Addressed from the perspective of a particular faith tradition. These workshops are geared toward faith-oriented individuals or couples and those working with couples in a faith-based setting.
To view descriptions of each workshop click here.
Haven’t selected your workshops yet? You can do so now here. If you are already registered for the conference, select “Already registered” and enter your email address and confirmation number (sent to you by email after you registered).