Have you faced and overcome challenges in your marriage? Do you wish you could start over again – but with the same person? Do you want to share your story and encourage other couples facing similar challenges? Do you want to communicate to your partner that, if you had it to do all over again, you’d choose him or her?
Modeled after a dream wedding giveaway, Forever and Always: Marriage Vow Renewal Giveaway is the first of its kind contest. The contest will highlight the fact that marriage is more than a day – it is a lifetime relationship. Hundreds of couples attending the Better Marriages Fiesta, an educational conference for couples of all ages and stages of relationship will also be invited to renew their marriage vows during this important, three-day marriage conference.
What: Forever and Always: Marriage Vow Renewal Giveaway Contest
When: May 20 Entry Deadline, July 9 Ceremony
Where: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Who: Couples at least 21 years of age living in Bernalillo or Sandoval County Who Have Been Married at Least 5 years
How: Register at www.bettermarriagesfiesta.com/forever, write a 300 word essay and submit it online to the panel of judges
Couples and the media are encouraged to learn more about the event at www.bettermarriagesfiesta.com/forever. Additional highlights of this high-profile contest include:
- Sponsored by Better Marriages, Healthy Marriages New Mexico (a program of Samaritan Counseling Center) and New Mexico Event and Wedding Planner Magazine.
- Takes place during the Better Marriages Fiesta, a biannual keystone event for hundreds of couples of all ages and stages of relationship.
- Winning couple will invite 10 of their family and friends.
- Ceremony will take place in the lovely, romantic courtyard at Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town.
- All items for the ceremony donated by local wedding vendors.
- Ceremony followed by a wedding-style dinner and dance.
- Winning couple receives a complimentary overnight stay in the Champagne Suite at Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town.
According to KC Flores, National Sales Manager at the Albuquerque Convention and Visitors Bureau, “Better Marriages isn’t just another outside organization bringing their group to the Land of Enchantment. This is an organization that is passionate about its mission to help couples build better marriages and that is committed to impacting the couples in our community. It is not very often that we see an organization as this one so willing to give back to our community and leave their “footprint” to help people succeed. Welcome, Better Marriages!”
About Better Marriages
Better Marriages is a nationally-recognized marriage enrichment organization dedicated to educating couples and helping them build better relationships through couple dialogue and marriage enrichment groups (MEGs). Founded in 1973 by David and Vera Mace as the Association for Couples in Marriage Enrichment (ACME), Better Marriages is a not-for-profit, non-sectarian organization headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. For additional information, visit the organization’s website at: http://www.bettermarriages.org